Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Chapter 6 "A Call To Remember"

Wow, what a breath taking chapter.

The guy who I'm doing this blog with is a person that I love to remember our experiences with. All I have to say is "Step Up" or "Save It" and a slew of memories and stories arise. I think thats why I love to say those things so much.

Now, the question becomes, how do I remember when its been a long day and I'm close to forgetting? I'm not sure that is something I'm still working on.

I need to remember, that the Man. Jesus. He came for me. 2 thousand years ago, he didn't let the religious freaks get in the way of his devotion toward his father. I am in his blood line now. The same power that raised him from the dead is alive in me. I need to remember that. Perhaps if I remembered that more often I wouldn't stay so silent.

A call to remember is even more vital today. The time is coming to fight the bigger battles and quit giving people water to drink on the sidelines. The History of mankind will positively demonstrate that no group has risen of his or her idea of God. Tozer said that. A call to remember the greatness of our God.

As I write this blog entry images come to my mind of places I am being silent. I need to remember. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home